Sunday, April 28, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 7 3/3
Eighth week will start tomorrow. I think the time passes so fast because I don't have a good preparation for the finial test. My average score only 50% percent; however, today I look over my engrade, there are many score teacher hasn't putted in such as presentation, IA, NAA so on. I don't know if my average score could be higher or not. As every students know, writing is the most difficult one; in order to cope this situation, I look many other students' essays on Internet and summarize a structure for body paragraphs. Actually, I don't think I can pass this time, even if I am lucky, I still need to study in language until September because I don't think I can understand universities' classes. OK, the thing I need to do is keep my mood smooth and do my best on the final exam; especially for essay, I don't think I can get 35/50, but if I can get 30/50 I will be very happy because I have hope for my next semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment