Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 7 2/3

If today's test is what the final test looks like, I think I would have chance to pass the course.  Except two Readings, other parts in the test are ok for me.  Talking about essay, this essay is not too difficult to find the points.  The points are very clear, and the two I choosed are come from two section.  One is electronic devices distract students' attention, another one is it also affects nearby students.  After the test, I asked my friends, and most of us are choosed same supporting points.  That means at least we have clear points and specific side to agree.  That is a good thing for me today; however, if talk about reading and listening.  There are lots of regrets there because actually I know I heard that information but just didn't catch it.  The time for reading 2 is not enough.  I have almost half page are blank.  That makes me have a bad mood while wirting essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment