Sunday, April 21, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 6 3/3
I need some motivation for my English study, and I am also wonder do I still have chance to pass EAP 145 course because I only get 50% average score. I hear my friends said if you can get 35/50 on final exam esssay writing, even if you only have 50% average score you still can pass EAP 145. I don't know it is ture or not; however, the only thing I can do is to have more effort. Now is week 7, but I think the highest score I have got until now is 30/50 which is not enough for pass 145 course. I don't know what should I do now can make my work become more effective; however, the work I am going to do is to fing some model on internet and look how other people write arguementive essay and study from them. I think this is the most fast way to improve my essay writing. Another thing is my hand writing. Amber has said many times my hand writing has big problems which may confuse marker. Next job is focus on my hand writing and make it easily understand for other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment