Tuesday, April 2, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 4 1/3
Today I got my first essay score, and it is amazing. I have never gotten a essay score like this low. The full score is 50, and I only got 15. I really don't understand how it possible. I know the exactly how teacher mark essay, and I got three 35/50 in EAP 140, so I think at least in answer question part and organization section I can get 30. I don't think compare and contrast essay have huge differences with arguementive essay. I don't want to complain something because this score not means teacher don't like me; otherwise, obviously, I have something wrong in my essay. I can't see my essay until now. I hear my friends say teacher will give back essay to us tomorrow. The only thing I can do is focusing on correcting my mistakes and rewriting my bad paragraphs then give teacher mark again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you learned anything from your mistakes?
ReplyDelete