Sunday, April 7, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 4 3/3
The miserable week has already passed. Lots of works pile up in one day because last Monday was holiday and last Tuesday I was sick. Five days works but only three days time for me to finish them. Here I really want to talk about my presentation and my essay. Frist, presentation I had prepared long time. I searched on the internet and find many data to support my presentation; unfortunately, when I standed on the platform, I almost forget everything which I prepared before. I took some notes to help me, but I can't even use them because nervous. Talking to my essay, I think I did much better than before. Teacher said a clear thesus statement is very significant but last time I did poorly on this part; however, this time I consider my thesis statements many times, and I rewrite that many times, finally, I can make sure teacher can understand my points easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog participation for the first 4 weeks has been GOOD. You have covered the right amount of words needed, you have a variety of topics. However, you need to focus on spelling and at times grammar mistakes. Writing on a computer you should not have the spelling mistakes that you have!
ReplyDeleteRemember that time management is VERY important.
Grade. 16/20
Ahhh ... and I forgot to mention that you don't have a lot of comments from me because you FORGOT to take off the confirmation thing, so each time I wanted to write something it asked me to put in a "password".
Delete