Saturday, April 13, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 5 3/3

Only three weeks left.  I really want to pass this course then come back China relax for few months.  If I take this course again, the end time of my English study time will become August; therefore, I have no time to relax, and I will start new semester suddenly.  Probably, I don't even have enough preparation to face the new formal term.  Looking at my average score, now just 49 precent.  Although my average has been imporving, but I still think I don't have enough confidence to fact final test.  Especially in writing, the most difficult one for all the students.  Actually, I have no idea how it can be improved.  I just can try my best everytime.  What I really want is teacher can give us a model like Chris; therefore, we can know the direction of our essay and do better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment