Tuesday, April 23, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 7 1/3
I gradually lose confidence about my English skill because I can't see any promotion from myself. There still are many grammar mistakes in my writing, still many words I don't know its meaning, and still many unclear parts in my essay. I can't figure out a way to pass this course, even if I pass this course, it just means I am lucky, I still can't understand the universities' classes. I want to go to university on September; however, EAP 145 the last step I have trouble to finish it. Tomorrow is the last practice test, and the feeling comes out from my heart is same when I was a EAP 140 student, I feel time pass so fast even I didn't do anything. I feel nerious the last practice test because it is the last chance for me to get a feedback about my essay. After this, I don't have any opportunity to write something and ask teacher to mark it. The last practice test essay I will do it from basic way. Focusing on specific parts these are thesis statement, topic sentences, and concluding sentences. After this I am going to study how to use quotations properly and use it in my finall exam essay. Hopely, it will be useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment