Wednesday, April 10, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 5 2/3
Today we did our second practice test, and everything is fine except writing. Taking about writing, the first thing I am going to say is writing topic. I don't really understand that essay question actually. The question is "do video game cause addition and aggressive behaviors in young people", but the three materials are talk about more on the video games' negative effects, and it not focus on why or how it causes addition and aggressive behavior. In other words, these materials have already given readers that video game cause addiction and aggressive behaviors but didn't say any others. The only thing I know is video games cause this concequences; however, I can't figure out why. Readings have huge lengths are talk about social problems and health problems. In fact, these problems are authentic, but these are very difficult to relate with this essay question; especially for arguementive essay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Think of it as HOW or WHY do video games cause addiction and aggressive behavior?
ReplyDelete