Thursday, April 4, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 4 2/3
I can't imagine how busy I will be tonight. One presentation and one essay I must finish them tonight because Monday and Tuesday I was so happy, and I didn't do anything; therefore, the sad result generate absolutely. I think the dead line for our essay is Friday midnight, so tonight I can't focus on my presentation more and just look though souces to find some point. Another reason why I can pay more attention to my presentation is my previous presentation topic is same with this essay, so I can use the points which I used before. One main thing I conclude from this event is I won't do this again. Putting all my homwork together and this day will become very busy, and it's not good for my homework quality and my personal feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment