Sunday, March 31, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 3 3/3

Long holiday for me is not really can make me relax because it changes my body clock.  On holiday I usually weak up at 11:30, and it is totally different from weekdays.  In recent days, the weather is extremely good, and I even give up to play basketball in indoor court.  I think the summer is coming now is the best time for camping.  I don't want to stay at home all the time and face my computer all the time.  I want to enjoy outside, the trees, the fresh air, and the blue sky.  I went three times to basketball court in 4 days, even if it makes my body feel tired, but I still feel very happy.  Today is the last day for my holiday, I should do something which make me ready to come back to class.  Staying at home, and do some homeworks for next week is a good choice because next week only have 4 days, so it will be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment