Tuesday, March 12, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 1 2/3
This is the fist time for me get touch with argumentative essay, and teacher showed us a pretty long essay example makes me feel more confused. Especially in body paragraphs, everything drive me crazy because everything is different from what Chris taught us; for example, the citations must follow every support ideas, but Amber said we can just write 4 citations, even if there are six facts. I am still thinking that, but I think teacher hasn't finished teaching this type essay; therefore, more things will come in later classes, and new things probably make me feel better. The successful thing I did in class is I understood how to write examples. I wrote four similar facts for one support because I didn't know what these examples should be. Teacher gave back to me, and I fixed my examples; finally, teacher said my understanding is right; however, she just said my comprehension is right, so I still need to improve my examples. As for thesis statement, I will look at the three links which Amber shared with us and the power-point document to make thesis statement writing become better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan, please re-read what you write, as you have many grammar errors.
ReplyDelete