Monday, March 25, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 3 1/3

A new week starts today, and I am wondering how can I plan this week because this week only have four days, but people still have lots of works to do.  Essay1, presentation, and general works drive me crazy, and I must finish all of them before Friday.  Except planing these works, I also need to consider my holiday.  Actually it isn't a holiday because I think before I get into university, I have no holiday.  Even if school physically give holiday, I couldn't feel relaxed.  I plan to finish NAA and IA before Tuesday and during this two days write outline for my essay.  Wednesday is a entire day for me to finish essay in electric version.  This week I am sure will be a busy week for students.  Especially for some people who couldn't manage their time properly; however, I don't want to be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment