Sunday, March 24, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 2 3/3
Today we have a party in Stenly Park for my friends who had already passed EAP 145. They will come back China in next week. On the one hand I feel very happy for them. On the other hand, I am start to worry about myself. After two months, where will I be? I am going to repeat 145 or go Ualberta? My English is very bad since I was a middle school student. Everytime after test my other sujects's score are much higher than English; however, I passed 140 even if I used two times, but I still think as long as I work hard, I can pass 145 in one time. I want to go to university in this year September, so I only can fail one time in 145. I don't want to wait second time because if I rely on second time my attitude will become nervous. I asked my friends what is the most important part in this course, and they said is writing. I think I will focus more on this part. Even if I don't have huge vocabulary, I can use what I know to express my meaning. The third week will start tomorrow. Reminding myself work hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment