Tuesday, March 26, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 3 2/3

I am so sad today because I used out my money last night.  I love basketball so much, and I bought around 500 dollar basketball gear like  basketball shoes and coat.  I was wondering if it is worthwhile, but I really like that shoes which name James 10.  The funny thing is while I was going to Champs I was thinking don't think too much after I arrive there because if I think too much in there, I probably will think buy this expensive shoes is not worthwhile.  Actually I know if a shoes is putted a famous start's tag, it will enhance its price much higher, but I still want to buy it.  Taking about basketball I usually appear very crazy, so sometime I can't control myself to buy something.  Money spend on sport gear like water pass in the river.  It never stop.  I should find some ways to control myself.  Anyway,let's go to play basketball this afternoon and try my new shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment