Friday, May 3, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 8 1/3
The eighth week has passed; however, my average score still just 51%. I heard my friends said that Amber will promote students' average score, but I am still not sure if my score can be at least 60% or not. Anyway, I have no idea with that average score, but the things I can do is to focus on my final test. The final writing has very big proportion in entire grade; therefore, that is the most important thing which I must to deal with a prefect strategy. Next week only remain 2 days for me, of course that is not enough, so this weekend I should find a way to improve my writing as fast as possible. Doing some introduction paragraphs' writing and topic sentences' writing will be a good choose for me to practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment