Sunday, May 5, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 8 3/3

This is my last blog in my entire EAP 145 course in this term.  Actually, I have nothing to say in here because I am waiting for the final exam even I am not ready to that.  Last night I talked to my parents, and they said if I can't pass this time I just repeat it again, but I want to enter university in this year September, if I do it again, there will be more pressure for me because this is the last chance for this year.  Probably, I will take IELTS test darning next semester, and it may make me can't concentrate on my EAP works, so the major thing I will discuss with Amber on my interview that is for my situation, doing IELTS is better or continue to work on EAP is better.  Anyway, now I shouldn't think like that much because this final exam is coming, and I need to focus on it instead of worrying my future. 

1 comment: