Wednesday, March 20, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 2 2/3

Today is Chris's birthday.  There are lots of students in second floor celebrate his birthday.  I don't like the place where is very crowded, so I just send email to him.  Actually, Chris is a person who I really respect because I have been in his class four months and he gave me interesting classes and many knowledge.  Amber is the person who teache me 145 now.  I write this blog is for apologizing to her because I forget her birthday.  In China we have a slang which mean if someone be your teacher even if only one day, his position will like your father in your entire life.  Actually, amber have more closer relationship with me because before I take EAP course I was in her PM1 class, so we know each other before I know Chris.  I just want to say sorry to her because I even didn't sent e-mail to her to celebrate her birthday.  This is my bad feature which follow me long time, I usually regrad to do something such as this time.  I need to treasure present time and only put pass time in my memory.

1 comment: