Monday, March 11, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 1 1/3

The first of EAP 145 class unlike EAP 140, everything makes me feel more relaxed; However, there are lots of things were introduced in the class.  The big problem is our homework.  The homework are very clear in the word document, and it contains five sections, but I don't know what the homework exactly need to look like; for instance, the formatting, the content, the structure.  This is the only same feeling I have when the EAP 140 started.  Teacher gave us a few minutes to try our NAA, and it made feel more confused.  The five "W" questions and a "H" question can't always be answered but even if teacher mentioned that, I still don't know what specific things I need to do.  If there is no answer for the question what should I do? Remaining an blank in there or writing "no answer“ there?  You know after Chris's class, everything is given the best way to finish.  There are lots of questions in my mind, but I think after a few days everything will become more clear.

1 comment: