Saturday, May 4, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 8 2/3
I am going to change my residence at end of this month, but I haven't found a good place. I want to find a place where near Metrotown center because I use to live in here, and here is very convenient for me to buy something. The big problem which trouble me long time is I should find a homestay or live with friends. Living in homestay I will meet many countries' people, and I have a chance to hear many different English accent as well as practice speaking. If I live in apartment, I will have more freedom to do whatever I want. I am still thinking, at this time EAP 145, having more freedom is a good thing or bad thing. I don't want to destract my attention by having some small things in my general life. If I live in homestay, my homestay parents will help me more on general life. Please give me some ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homestays are great .. but so is being independent ... give it a try and if you don't like it, you can always look for a homestay again.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK.